How can a Chiropractor help me?
The answer to why see a chiropractor depends on you. If your life is disrupted due to back pain, neck pain, headaches, sprains or strains, or another problem involving your muscles, joints, and nervous system, chiropractic care can help you feel like yourself again. Injuries to the spine can happen at any stage of life and for various reasons including car crashes, workplace incidents and sports injuries. Even simple everyday tasks such as going for a walk or washing the dishes have the potential to cause pain or discomfort that many of us just decide to live with. Sometimes these aches and pains even prevent us from working or doing the things we love. You don’t have to live with the pain.
Chiropractic can help you recover from these conditions and addresses the underlying cause of the pain. It is one of the fastest and most effective forms of care available to address spine and spinal related problems. As an active participant in your health, you also have a role to play in your recovery outcome. From posture correction to stretches and even nutrition advice, your Doctor of Chiropractic will walk you through a comprehensive treatment plan to help you get well and stay well.
Chiropractors can help you with a variety of complaints including but not limited to:
- Back pain
- Capel Tunnel
- Pinched Neve
- Neck pain
- Strains and sprains
- Slipped Discs
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Work and sports injuries
- Limited range of motion in the back, shoulder, neck or limbs
What are the benefits of Chiropractic Care?
- Pain Relief
- Treatment at the Source of Symptoms
- No Pain Medication involved
- Compliments other Relief and Treatment Options
- Personalized Treatment Programs
- Low-Risk form of Treatment
- Helps the entire Musculoskeletal and Nervous System
- Provides Pain Relief for Chemotherapy and Cancer Patients
- Helps Prevent Joint Dysfunction
- Can help with Headaches, Gastrointestinal Issues, Fertility Issues, Menstrual Discomfort, and Ear Infections
I am already seeing a practitioner, why should I try a Chiropractor?
Chiropractors work alongside Alternative and Western Medicine practioners. Chiropractors produce results the natural way without drugs or surgery.
Is Chiropractic Care covered by insurance?
Yes! Chiropractic care is included in most health insurance plans!