How can Homeopathy help me?
Homeopathy can help support you through your physical, mental and emotional concerns. Each of us has a vital force which works to maintain homeostasis within our bodies. When something disturbs our vital force, be it through mental, environmental or lifestyle stressors, our balance is affected, and we begin to feel unwell. Symptoms are often the cause of a deeper disturbance in our vital force, and if that is not healed, the symptoms will persist, and if the symptoms are suppressed, the disturbance may take the form of different symptoms or “disease”. Homeopathy helps the vital force regain its equilibrium, so the body can heal.
Homeopathy can help you with a variety of complaints including but not limited to:
- Regulating menstrual cycle
- Pregnancy Support
- Childbirth Support
- Cradle cap
- Sleep problems
- Colds and Flu
- Ear infections
- Immune support
- Skin concerns- eczema, psoriasis, cradle cap
- Autoimmune conditions
- Crohn’s/ Colitis/ IBS
Emotional and Behavioral concerns:
- Sleep disorders
- Nightmares/ Night Terrors
- ADD/ ADHD, Asperger’s
- Excessive worrying
Homeopathic remedies are gentle and safe for the whole family to use in all stages of life. Homeopathy gently nudges the body’s own healing mechanisms, allowing for the body to heal itself and resulting in a strengthening of the immune system.
What are the benefits of Homeopathy?
- Homeopathic remedies are gentle and safe for prolonged use
- Can be used in all stages of life
- Treats the person as a whole
- Does not interfere with prescription medication
- Remedies are inexpensive and can be stored for extended periods of time
- Can be used for chronic and acute conditions
- Has been shown to be highly effective when used correctly
Are your homeopathic recommendations covered by insurance?
Our services are currently billed under “Heilkunst treatment” which is not often covered by many conventional insurance plans. You may find some coverage if you have a “healthcare spending account”. Most clients invest in their treatment plan as a part of their journey for self-healing over many years.